Companies working in the geothermal industry must be a member of the Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute (HRAI) in order to join the Ontario Geothermal Association (OGA). Visit HRAI for membership details and application forms.
HRAI/OGA membership benefits:
Lobbying on behalf of the geothermal sector on regulatory and legislative issues to government and other stakeholders in Ontario, and ultimately, on a national level.
Responding to training and certification needs of the geothermal sector.
Collaborating on marketing and PR initiatives to educate Canadians about geothermal technology
Developing statistical data on the geothermal industry including product shipments and installations on a national and regional basis to achieve a better understanding of the geothermal market.
HRAI publishes a bi-weekly digital newsletter (E-Insight) and a bi-annual printed magazine (Insight)
To Become an OGA Member:
1. Register as an HRAI member: customized annual fee(already an HRAI member? Skip this step!)
2. Add OGA as your affiliated chapter: $100/ annual fee
3. Renew your HRAI membership annually, selecting OGA as your affiliated chapter: HRAI annual fee + OGA annual fee
Register Today to Become an OGA Member:
Ontario Geothermal Association Members
- Arthur J. Gallagher Canada Limited
- Diverso Energy
- Gallagher Systems Group Inc
- Gorski Plener & Associates Inc.
- Leidos Canada Inc.
- Nu-Eta Solutions Inc.
- Synergy HVAC Design Inc.
- 1588574 Ontario Inc. O/A Geothermal Solutions
- Abram Refrigeration & Systems
- ATEL Air Heating & Air Conditioning
- Bostech Mechanical Ltd.
- Bryan's Fuel
- Buchanan & Hall
- Country Hearth
- Denoco Energy Systems Ltd.
- Geo - Teck Heating & Cooling Limited
- GeoSource Energy Inc.
- Geo-Thermal Furnaces Ltd
- Groundheat Solar Wind Corp.
- Konkle Plumbing & Heating Inc.
- M.A.R.C.H. ClimateCare
- MAK Mechanical Ltd.
- McCrea's ClimateCare
- Mirabelli HVAC Inc.
- Next Project
- Nottawasaga Mechanical
- R.B. Heating ClimateCare
- Reliance Home Comfort - Toronto Head Office
- The Green Method Inc
- The Hayter Group (Alvinston)
- Waterloo Energy Products
- Anchem Sales
- Enertech Global-Canada
- International Comfort Products Corp. (Canada)
- Sporlan Valve, A Division Of Parker Hannifin Canada